Thursday 23 August 2012

Fresh Peach Almond Tart


I have to admit that i am sooo happy and also ready for a fresh start,new start for my dessert blog.Always has been passionate about food and especially desserts and sometimes think that i am lucky that i achieved one of my dreams ; to become a dessert blogger...Will try to share my favorite ones and also share my trials.
Hope you enjoy !


So after a long ,rainy day (i live in England :) i decided a tart will be perfect for an afternoon tea.A peach tart!
I use to this tart for years now and i used to use sugar in my recipe but thanks" Tartelette " i discovered honey instead of sugar  and i can say it is a perfect match ...
























For these and all tart recipes if you are going to use this filling recipe you can always use ready cold cases (which i do -shame on me) but you will be able to see my tart case recipe in index soon .



For one medium tart case or 8 small tart cases,
50 gm softened unsalted butter
50 gm honey
1 egg
2 tbsp milk
50 gm ground almond
Icing sugar or flaked almonds for topping(optional)
2 peaches




  • Preheat oven at 170/180 C 
  • Whisk softened butter ,honey ,milk ,egg and ground almonds together until combined but do not whisk so much.
  • Pour into cold tart cases and add your peaches on top (slices )
  • Bake for 30-35 minutes .
  • Sift icing sugar on baked tarts or flaked almonds  and serve warm. 




Simple marvellous ! honey and peaches smells heavenly ..Enjoy ..
Heavenly Low Carb Cakes 728x90

No comments:

Post a Comment